Disable Auto Actions on individual proposals.
If a client will not make a decision for x amount of days, you should be able to disable the auto action (follow up emails) for that particular proposal.
You can use also use this solution:
- create a new proposal tag “Auto actions disabled”
- edit auto action(s) and select the new "Auto actions disabled" tag in the "Except these tags" field
- then you can manually add the tag for individual proposals so it won’t trigger your auto actions
Randee Black commented
How do you disable auto actions for one client that still needs time to make a decision?
You can use this solution:
- create a new proposal tag "Auto actions enabled" and set it as default for new proposals
- set your auto actions to be only triggered for proposals with this tag
- then you can manually remove the tag for individual proposals so it won't trigger your auto actions