To import line items from a CSV file you need to:
- open one of the sample pricing templates in Templates / Pricing templates
- click the "Export to .csv button"
- modify the downloaded CSV file by adding your rows, while keeping the file format the same - all the columns and their order must stay the same and there shouldn't be more than 500 items in a single .csv file or pricing template (you can have unlimited pricing templates though)
- create a new pricing template and import the CSV file using the "Import from .csv" button
- CSV files have to use the UTF-8 encoding with comma separated columns. MS Excel can't save CSV files in UTF-8, you need to use Google Docs, LibreOffice, OpenOffice etc.
- You shouldn't import more than ~500 items into a single pricing template, because otherwise page rendering will be very slow and you might not be able to work with the template.
- If you're getting errors when importing your CSV file, please send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll look into it. Thank you.