Skip to content
- internally approve/sign proposals
- add this signature to proposals so it's visible by your clients
- set the app to automatically sign proposals with your signature after clients approve a proposal
- prevent anyone from sending unapproved/unsigned proposals to clients
How to internally approve/sign proposals?
- Upload a scan or photo of your signature to your user profile (only admins can do that by default, but you can change permissions so other roles can do that too):
- Use the "Sign..." button on the proposal overview screen
- Or check the "Automatically sign proposals with our signature after clients approve proposals" in My Account / Proposals.
How can I display my signature?
- Add the [UserSignature] token to your text templates/proposals. You probably want to add this above or below the [ClientSignature] token. You can even add them on the same line if you insert an invisible table with 2 columns and no borders (border size = 0) and set the right alignment of client signatures in your theme settings.