General

1. Add accordion sections as an element

We sell SEO and related online marketing services, which tend to have a long list of deliverables. This is not such a big deal when the proposal is only for a single service. However, when a prospect requires more than one service (ex: web design, SEO and PPC), this can make a proposal extremely long and that is very overwhelming to the prospect (we have surveyed this and it was nearly unanimous). A great way to keep complex proposals very neat looking would be to use content accordions. And they need to be able to accept many types of content,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customize the Dashboard

Let users move the blocks around to customize the best visual representation of the process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Service item with one-time cost + recurring cost

Hi,
    We'd have some services like "a particular module" with one-time cost $ 1'000 and $ 10 / month.

It'd be great to get this item on single item line.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. dashed lines or underscores for totals and subtotals

The alternating colors for rows helps a lot. But it would be nice if each section had dashed under line, then double for grand total.

Base Fee ............$299

----------

SubTotal .............$299

item 1 .................$100
    Item 2 .................$100

----------

SubTotal.............$200

----------

Grand Total .......$499

======

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Forum for Community of Nifty Users

I think it would be very useful to interact with other Nifty users to Q&A best practices and talk about new features.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ter modelos de conteúdos prontos.

olá, gostaria de sugerir em criar modelos de conteúdos prontos, quando eu for inserir uma section ou text, ele aparece-se uma opção de escolher modelos de conteúdos prontos que eu cadastrei antes, e se eu mexesse nesses modelos iria alterar em todos as propostas, porquê da muito trabalho hoje quando tenho que mexer em algum conteúdo que é o mesmo em todas os modelos de propostas, tenho q entrar 1 a 1, isso facilitaria um monte.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Customized headers on Quote Template

Hi I think it would be useful if you could amend the displayed field name for the column headers in the quote template. Also some basic spreadsheet arithmetic would be useful.
    I'd like to replicate our configuration spreadsheet that includes some logic that says if the customer orders 2 instances then double the quantities. Something along those lines would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. customize approval email

I'd like to be able to add a token (address) to the email I receive when a proposal is approved. Similar to how the translation section allows editing the email I receive when a comment is made.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Redesign Proposal Overview Page

The more I use niftyQuoter, the more it seems i am evolving to using it not only as a place to create project proposals / estimates, but also as a sort of file cabinet of my projects - the starting point for my project management funnel.

I think the other idea i posted here for the option to display the proposals list in a boxed/grid type view

-plus-

a redesign of the proposal overview page could provide more usefulness for NQ through the layout/design :)

For me, it would be great to see the Porposal Overview page redesigned to be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Husband / Wife

Would love to see the ability to add another person to customer entry. Have a customer right now who is to sign our proposal, along with their town's permit application and all names have to match. Husband and wife have different last names, same house. Would love to be able to add her to the existing customer entry where I only entered his name originally.

Also, is this way too much of a stretch? Can you imagine a day when we enter the address and town, and somehow magically, data from USPS.com auto populates their zip code? How much time…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a HELP button to our dashboard.

There doesn't seem to be a link once you are logged in to jump across to this help portal. I had to go back to the main website home page to find a Support link that brought me here...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ask for the name of who is viewing for the proposal so i can see who it is shared with

1. Can I have a proposal require the first name and last name of the person viewing it.
      a. I have no way of knowing when they share the link the link around.
      b. I would love for the page to require a first name and last name to be viewed each time it is viewed with a new user session.
      c. This is how tinder does it http://121ecommerce.mytinder.com/view/edressme-development-and-maintenance-package-options/login?version=1

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Text Block Library Per Template

Templates can be for COMPLETELY different agreements. So wading through all of the Text Blocks that aren't relevant is going to not scale well when you have lots of different agreement templates.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. REST call action automation

It would be great if we could send a REST call after actions like you currently have automated emails most systems these days accept REST and it would be nice to be able to send a REST call on a quote acceptance to enter the quote details into a system such a project management and initiate a project using this method. Its a simple feature to add and would help with generic system integration

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. cc and bcc in comments page.

Of real benefit would be to be able to cc and bcc a comment/discussion. This would allow relevant stakeholders in the organisation to be kept informed of developments of a proposal should the need arise.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Howdy Gang

Just wanted to say recently learned about the Profit $'s can i suggest that you might want to have an additional field indicating the profit Margin by %

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Nutshell Integration

Please allow Nutshell customers who integrate via API to customize how their Accounts/Contacts/Leads are handled in Niftyquoter. Rather than treat Accounts as companies, Contacts as people, and Leads as sales, we would like to customize these as this setup may not be ideal for every industry."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. allow for the ability to change the way hours add up on a proposal.

Our company uses hours as a way to describe how much time will be spent on a specific service. When adding hours to a proposal, the cost is separated from the total. For example, If we add 2 line items, one is not "per hour" while the other is. At the bottom of the pricing box, the total will show as $10,000, while the total per hour will show $4000, even though it is really 40 hours at $100 per hour. The same issue has occured when selling a 3 month package. We are charging $2,000 per month, for 3…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Integrate with MYOB

Integrate with MYOB

1 vote
    Vote